Raben Group has over 1,200,000 m2 of warehouse capacity. We have more than 150 depots all over Europe. Each year we open new facilities. As a rule, all of them are equipped better than equivalent buildings built by the developer.
In Raben Group we use:
- LED lighting systems.
- Automatic systems of light control (using motion detection and measurements of daylight intensity.
- Gas heating systems based on radiators with enhanced radiation capacity.
- Thermal insulation of hydraulic ramp platforms.Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery.
- Roof lights offering access to natural light.
- Power generators covering 100% demand for electricity.Increased storage height allowing for storage of from 7% to 24% more pallets. This allows for limiting gas consumption per pallet. It also increases the number of goods types which can be stored and eliminates the limits of permissible fire load.
- Appropriate amount of hydrant corresponding to the layout of racks. This allows for increasing the level of fire safety.
Increased storage height allows for storage of from 7% to 24% more pallets. This allows for limiting gas consumption per pallet. It also increases the number of goods types which can be stored and eliminates the limits of permissible fire load.
Additionally, our warehouses ensure higher work ergonomics and legal compliance by offering light intensity at the level of 200 lux with the assembled racking system and not just in the empty warehouse. Warehouses we build also protect the environment in a better way in case of a severe accident, e.g. a fire, by containing contaminated fire water and chemicals inside the warehouse. We also remember about our employees by providing them with required space for meetings and trainings. All our newly opened offices are adjusted for the disabled.